Monday, December 6, 2010

The End of The Lich King

Here I am, thinking again, heh.

18 hours.

18 hours away from waiting for a game to install on my system, and with it, the end of the Lich King expansion. I wonder to myself, is there anything I didn't do? Anything I should have done? Anything I'll regret not doing in this expansion while it was here?

In the end, it doesn't matter. Things have changed, there's no turning back now. I have this odd, lonesome, empty feeling inside of me, and I don't know exactly why. I imagine it's mostly because I'm a sentimental fool.

It's been a long two years though. Change isn't so bad.

So let's see... personal most annoying bosses? Thaddius, Auriaya, Faction Champs, and Rotface, with Sindragosa coming in second for Icecrown. Gear I wish I had but won't be getting? Corpse-Impaling Spike, Crushing Coldwraith Belt, and ooooh mah God, the Bloodvenom Blade x2. Fraggin'... augh.

I still say, part of me WILL be sad to leave Northrend behind, but it's all been conquered.

Another thing on my mind tonight is when ti leave ET. I have to do it today. Part of me hates to, but things have changed, just like in Azeroth. So... time to get on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment